Telesis Ui are specialists in localization: versioning non-Japanese edutainment, entertainment, and promotional products into Japanese, and versioning Japanese products into non-Japanese languages. This includes notably the provision of narrations, lip-sync dubbing (ADR), captions, and subtitles.
Here are just some of the instances in which we can be helpful:
- A non-Japanese executive has a video message in English or another non-Japanese language, and wants to equip it with Japanese subtitles, to send to Japanese staff.
- Japanese narration and captions are needed for a sales promotional video originally produced in another language.
- Non-Japanese academic institutions wanting to attract overseas students need versions of their introductory videos in Japanese and other languages.
- Universities overseas that are affiliated with Japanese universities wish to add Japanese subtitles or narrations to their online course offerings.
- A tourism video aimed at East Asian markets has to be retrofitted with a voiceover narration or subtitles in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
- An English video product shown during an international event needs to be offered in a Japanese version as well – or vice versa.
- A non-Japanese corporation wishes to localize its training videos or product promotional videos in Japan and elsewhere.
- A promotional video or a documentary needs English subtitles in order to be entered in an international competition.